Trying the INSTAGRAM FLAME EYELINER | Video

For today's video I decided to try the famour 'flame eyeliner'. It has been a big trend on Instagram and I thought I would give it a try myself since I don't usually experiment with eyeliners in my videos.

The Video:


Products used in the video:

Foundation: Maybelline - Wake me up in shade 103 + Fit Me in 110
Colour Corrector: Catrice - Cream Camouflage in shade Wake up effect
Concealer: Catrice - Cream Camouflage in shade 010
Setting Powder: Catrice - Nude Illusion
Face Powder: Gabriella Salvete - Mineral powder
Eyebrows: Eyeshadow + water
Black Eyeliner: L'oreal - Super Liner in Perfect Slim
White Eyeliner: NYX - White gel Eyeliner
Eyeshadows for the flame: NYX - Ombre Palette in Brights
Eyeshadows for the eyelid: Avon - Eyeshadow Palette in Mocha Latte
Black Eye Pencil: Astor
Mascara: Essence - Plump No Clump
Contouring: Catrice - Prime and Fine Contouring Palette
Blush: NYX - Blush in the shade Double Dare
Highlighter: Catrice - High Glow Mineral Highlighting Powder
Lip Pencil: Miss Sporty - Lip liner in shade 007
Lipstick: Astor - Cream lipstick in shade 605 Brown Sugar



I think these turned out amazing and to be honest I would absolutely wear this out! *-*

Hope you enjoy the video.
Love,
Bonnie.xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts