Road Trip to Switzerland! ♡

I took a little break from Youtube and Blogging recently. Not by a choice, my laptop had broken again and I had nowhere to edit my videos. It should be fixed this week so I'm praying everything goes well and I can film and upload again... :(

Last Sunday me, my boyfriend and our friends decided to go on a road trip. It wasn't a sudden decision, just to clarify, we had been planning this for a long time. It was finally time to pack our suitcases and 'take off'.

The journey took about 12 hours (the roads were busy). I slept through most of it though, ha-ha!

We arrived at about midnight, greeted my boyfriend's family and went straight to bed.

We visited a castle Gruyere from which we could see the amazing mountains. 


 I must say if you have never been to Switzerland I highly recommend it to you! It is so cosy and green. One of the things I found quite funny was that you can see cows and horses everywhere even beside highways. I don't know much about Switzerland this was my first time there so it may be pretty obvious for some people, ha-ha!

We lived in a village which made things even cosier! I absolutely love nature and to be able to have it around me 24/7 was incredible!

Chocolate factory was another interesting stop. You get to know so much about chocolate and it's history, what kind of chocolate people prefer the most, etc. Did you know cocoa was used in drinks first? It was actually protected and some people considered it 'evil'. 


 My favourite trip was to Papilorama in Kerzers. It is basically a couple of round buildings next to each other. There is a jungle where you find tropical animals, in another one you find birds and butterflies and the other one is night vision where you find night animals. 




The butterflies fly around you it is so cool!



 

Boys also decided to go tree climbing which was fun to watch! I was a bit scared thought and worried about my knee so me and my friend took some pictures and went on a little walk around the park.

 We found a river which wasn't so pleasant for me as I'm scared of water but I had to take few pictures because, trust me, in my country you don't see a river this clean, ha-ha! 

 We also accidentally bumped into a Zoo which was along the river. 
In the jungle section in Kerzers we found a little pig that was too cute not to share with you! I absolutely love micro pigs and this one liked me, ha-ha! It kept going straight to me and 'talking' to me. ♡


It is half past three in the morning, I have just arrived home about two hours ago. I'm super tired but when I was looking at the photos I couldn't resist to write a post.

We were there for seven days and we all agreed we would like to stay much longer. I fell in love with the country and to be honest if I could speak German I would consider moving in, ha-ha! ♡  I missed my family and friends of course, but during those seven days I realised I didn't miss my country at all. I guess I need to get out more.

Overall, this is truly a wonderland!

Love,
Bonnie.xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts