Quick Healthy Vegan Breakfast Cookies!

Hey there! The other day I was making my favourite breakfast and I decided to share it with you. When I was first introduced to this I thought it was not going to taste good. Apparently everything that's healthy doesn't taste good in my head, ha-ha! Now that I'm a bit older I know it is not true of course.

Let me introduce you to my go to breakfast: Delicious Oats & Banana Cookies.



I love oatmeal and I eat it pretty regularly, I even take it to school as a snack because it is absolutely delicious. However there are so many other ways to use oats. If you are trying to eat healthier than you will definitely appreciate this quick recipe.

The combination of healthy and cookies just doesn't sound right to be honest, but you can call these however you would like to.


You will need:

 1/2 cup of Oats
1 banana

That's it. It couldn't be simpler. What you do is you just mash the banana in a bowl, add the oats, mix it and form 4-5 cookies on a plate. Put it into a microwave for 2 minutes (NOT MORE -- you don't want to burn them) and let them cool completely. After they are cooled you can peel them off of the plate with a spatula or a knife and they are done!

I tried this with peanut butter and cinnamon as well and it was very delicious. However I feel like this is the healthiest option.



2 ingredients and 2 minutes in a microwave. It is that easy!

Love,
Bonnie.xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts