New Room + Remaking our Apartment

This year I decided to take Youtube more seriously. Making videos is very important to me, something that makes me happy and allows me to capture moments or memories that I love.

During the school year it was very difficult for me to keep filming and editing, because although you only see a 15 minute video, it takes hours to film and more hours to edit. Some people think it's crazy, but that's what I love. Because at the end you get something which says 'you' -- a creation that no one else would do in a same way, something unique.

When the summer holidays arrived, I was super excited and ready to use every minute of my free time to film. And so I did. However filming stopped being so much fun, because I could only film in my small room. It was so small that I could barely fit my tripod in there. The more uncomfortable it was, the longer it took me to film something. I had so many ideas, so many visions of what I wanted to film, but most of those things were impossible to film in such a small space.

It made me feel miserable, there's nothing worse than being unable to do what you love. People often think it's pathetic, I say it's a hobby just like everything else. Some people enjoy collecting stuff, some people enjoy painting, others like sports. I love doing makeup, baking and inspiring people...


After the school ended I asked my mom if she and her boyfriend would want to exchange
 bedrooms with me. While mine was small and cosy, their was bigger plus it had a balcony which means more day light. She liked the idea, she knew it'd make me happy, plus they didn't mind having a smaller room. Out of nowhere we started remaking our whole apartment.
Rooms were getting painted, windows were getting exchanged for new ones... Let me tell you it is not very comfortable to be closed in a room, looking after a cat, with a bed and a laptop only. (All my stuff is packed in bags until we buy new furniture).




Everything kind of looks like this so you can imagine the 'fun' I'm having here! :(




This is what my new room looked like when they started putting new windows in --- it was literally missing a wall, haha!

On Monday were are going to buy new furniture for my room in IKEA, I'm sooooooo excited! I measured my room, picked the furniture on the website according to measurements and made a plan so I know what it will look like. Once my room is completely done I also want to film a room tour so stay tuned for that! ;)

I also want to start blogging more I feel like I try to focus on my Youtube channel so much and forget the joy I always had here before I even started filming.



Love,

Bonnie.xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts