bh cosmetics - 88 Color Palette Review + Swatches

I recently posted a video on my Youtube channel, sharing my March Favourites, which included this palette. Today I decided to write a post about it, because I love it so much!

My mom asked me, what I wanted for my birthday. And because I honestly have everything I need, I asked for makeup. I was going through products and brands, until I came across eyeshadow palettes.

This seemed like a good idea, because it's perfect for travelling (it literally contains every single colour you can imagine) and it's all together in one palette.



It also has a little mirror inside with two sponge brushes. I'm not a big fan of those, but I guess they are great for travelling.

One thing I have to say is that these eyeshadows leave fall-outs (eyeshadow that falls on your cheeks when you're applying it on the eyelids). So I recommend applying them with a slightly wet brush. That way they have a better opacity as well.  I've been applying eyeshadows with this technique ever since!

(All the swatches are applied with wet brush as well).


These are all the colours. I'm going from up all the way down. :)












I don't own any products from bh cosmetics other than two eyeshadow palettes, but I have to say if you love makeup and you travel a lot, this is GREAT! Makeup can be such a mess, once you have a lot of it, so this is amazing for organisation.

One thing I don't get is why is this palette called 'Matte Eyeshadow'. Many of these are kind of sparkly, which you can see on the pictures as well. They don't have a glitter consistency, but some of them are definitely sparkly or metallic. So if you are only into matte shades, I wouldn't recommend this... 

I will definitely be doing tutorials with this palette on my Youtube channel soon. I'm a bit stressed, because of school, as the semester is heading to the very end. 

Here's a link to the website, if you'd like to get one: 

Thank you for reading!
Love,
Bonnie.xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts