24. Christmas Eve Makeup Look | Blogmas 2015

Here we are... the last day of Blogmas is here. Today I filmed my finished look for  our traditional Christmas dinner. This year was very special for me, I'm not going to get into details, I just want to say this year has been one of the best Christmases I've had so far.



Here are some photos of my makeup that I did for this special occasion:





I especially love my nails! I posted everything about the matte nail polish yesterday. I just love the matte look!



Oh, and I'm also in love with my new earrings!


I came back home at about nine with a strong headache, but I'm so grateful for all the presents I got and also for all the people I have around me! I honestly couldn't be happier. Life just keeps surprising me in the best way possible. I'm a bit worried, because it all seems too perfect to be true.

Merry Christmas everyone! Enjoy your presents tomorrow morning and if you already got them (like most people from my country) I hope you're happy. Enjoy the rest of your day/night and take care! :)

Blogmas is over, I will take a little break from work and get some rest, relax a little. However I'll be back soon with new exciting posts and I'm also coming back to filming youtube videos again! Stay tuned for that, until then, see ya! ;)

Love,
Bonnie.xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts