23. Going Matte for Christmas (Review) | Blogmas 2016

I can't believe tomorrow is the last day of Blogmas! (In my country we celebrate Christmas Eve and open our presents on the 24th.)

Tuesday was the last day we officially went to school before the Christmas break. Me and my friends exchanged presents as we do every year on the last day of school. I got so many nice things that I'm very grateful for! I mostly got makeup products, because... I mean... I guess they know me well, ha-ha! :)

Today I wanted to post a nail tutorial, because tomorrow I'll be doing a GRWM: Christmas Eve. However as I picked my outfit for tomorrow I realised it would look better with a simple nail look. So I grabbed a dark blue nail polish I got from one of my friends.


It looks rather shiny, because the lights were so close to my nails, however the nail polish is full on matte. I've done so many glitter nail looks this winter, so I thought it'd be a nice change. I also didn't want my look to be 'too much' on Christmas Eve, if you know, what I mean.

The brand is called Essence, which is well-known in drugstores in my country. I must say I don't have many products from this brand, but I gave it a chance and as far as nail polishes go, it impressed me!





It looks shiny once you apply it.


As it dries, it turns matte. This is one coat done.


And this is two coats.




I apologise for no nail tutorial this time, but I really wanted to keep it simple.
I will see you tomorrow with a complete Christmas makeup tutorial, hair and outfit.
Thank you for reading, as usual. Merry Christmas from Slovakia and don't forget to cherish every moment. ;)

Love,
Bonnie.xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts