22. Favourite Christmas Songs | Blogmas 2015

No Christmas is complete without festive music. Because I consider myself a festive person, I listen to a lot of Christmas songs. There are soooo many of them, however just like everyone else, I have my favourites too.



1. All I want for Christmas is you - Mariah Carey
2. Cold December Night - Michael Buble
3. Have yourself a marry little Christmas
4. Last Christmas
5. Christmas (Baby please come home)
6. Jingle Bell Rock
7. Let it snow
8. Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer
9. Winter Wonderland
10. The night before Christmas

To be honest I'm trying to listen to christmas music as much as I can, as this is the only season when it's considered normal. Althought I'm sure I'll even find a reason to listen to them in summer... lol.

Love,
Bonnie.xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts