21. New Year Plans | Blogmas 2015

This is the first year that I'm doing Blogmas. It's been keeping me so incredibly busy. I didn't pre-film much, so I literally have to film every day. That is a big commitment, therefore I've decided to take a little break from my blog after Blogmas is over.

It might be just few days, maybe until the new year, I'm not sure yet.

Today I wanted to share some plans for 2016 with you. There's a lot I want to do, of course, I'm not going to spoil everything, because there's no point. 

Getting back to filming videos

Next year I want to mainly focus on my Youtube channel. I'll still be writing blog posts occasionally, but I want to get back to proper filming.

Unfortunately with Blogmas and my school, filming has been impossible for me. One of the reasons might also be the fact that filming takes me soo long since it takes forever to set the camera up in my room, plus find a good lighting. In spring 2016 I will be switching rooms with my mom, so I'll have much bigger space and a balcony as well. Ha-ha!

I'm not going to talk about all the videos I want to film, I can just say that I want to film a lot more tutorials and probably try and film some cooking or baking videos. We'll see how that goes.

Hopefully I'll be able to film a room tour as well after I finish decorating my new room.

After Christmas I will take my time and plan everything for the first half of next year. That way I won't have to stress about anything and get ready for everything.

Family and Friends

Next year I want to spend way more time with my family. It's weird, my closest people feel like family overall, but you know what I mean. That's why I consider it important to organise my time, so that I have more free time for my close people.

Goals and Wishes

I'm going to write this very quick, without rambling. Ha-ha!

1. Get a dog.
2. Tone my body for summer.
3. Have a nice vacation.
4. Finish writing a book.
5. Study as hard as I can.

Right, I feel like there's not much to say, other than I'm super excited for new year and also for a lot of changes that are coming. I will keep you updated, as always. Thank you so much for reading.

Love,
Bonnie.xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts