19. Christmas TAG | Blogmas 2015

Well... it seems like I'm ill, which makes me so sad, because Christmas is in few days! I feel sick from my stomach, so I have to be on a diet. It consists of water and dry bread basically. So....that's what's happening.

I didn't feel good enough to film today, so I decided to do the Christmas TAG. This was originally a Youtube video, but since I had no time to edit it, I though I'd transform it into a blog post.


What's your favourite holiday movie?

I have to say The Holiday. I love so many christmas movies, however The Holiday is my favourite of all time. It's such a chill movie, a little bit of comedy, a little bit of romance and drama... just perfect!

What's your favourite Christmas colour?

I wanted to say red, but I have to say dark emerald green. It is such a perfect colour and to me it screams Christmas. I also did a makeup tutorial creating emerald smokey eyes few days ago, check that out if you'd like. :)


Do you like to stay in your PJs or dress up for Christmas?

If we're talking Christmas Eve, then I definitely like to dress up. However if we're talking a casual day, when I don't have to go anywhere, I'd rather stay in my comfy clothes!

If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?

This is the most difficult question of all. I have many people that are really close to me at the moment. I was thinking about my boyfriend, because he brought a lot of joy into my life, however I would have to say my mom. She's been with me no matter what, she gave me a life after all and I'm so gratefull for that.

Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?

Christmas Eve. It's a tradition in my country.

Have you ever built a Gingerbread House?

No I have never, although I'd love to try. Few years ago me and my grandma bought the walls for the house in Ikea, however we ended up eating them on their own. Ha-ha!

What do you like to do on Christmas Break?

I love to spend my free time with close people. I enjoy relaxing, whether that's in form of writing, cooking, watching Youtube videos or good movies. If I'm feeling energetic, I also like to work. Yop... I'm a bit of a workaholic.

Any Christmas wishes?

One thing that I've learnt in life is to dream big, but never to expect anything. I have so many things I'd love to reseave, but I'm happy where I am now. <3

Favourite Christmas smell?

Cinnamon, vanilla, gingerbread and christmas tree!

Favourite Christmas meal or treat?

I want to say minced pies.... I've never tried them though. Ha-ha! In the back of my mind I know I'd love them. To be realistic... I have to say wine cookies. Here's a recipe if you'd like: (I swear by those)



As usual, thank you for reading! I will try and get better until tomorrow, so I can finish blogmas with some beautiful pictures as well.

Love,
Bonnie.xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts