18. Favourite Christmas Jewellery | Blogmas 2015

Hey there! Blogmas is slowly coming to an end, it makes me soo sad! December has gone so quickly, I honestly don't know how it has happened.

Today I took some photos to share with you -- my favourite Christmas jewellery pieces. Since I enjoy these kinds of posts and Youtube videos, I thought others might enjoy it too.


Many of these have actually been gifts from my friends and family. I appreciate every single one of them and also wear them quite often as I'm such a big fan of Christmas season!

Here are some of my favourite pieces, I don't know where I got most of them to be honest, so I can't share the names of the shops, which I'm so sorry about. However this is more of a collective stuff for me, to give you some inspiration.











Love,
Bonnie.xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts