16. Emerald Smokey Eye | Blogmas 2015

Today I filmed another makeup tutorial for you. This one is by far my favourite, as it's a bit more daring and quite strong. It might also be my favourite one, because I don't tend to wear smokey eyes a lot.

I felt like I do natural tones a lot, so I wanted to change it up a little. I took out my green eye shadows and just had fun with it!


Firstly, I applied some white eye shadow on my lids and under my eyebrows as well.


I then took a flat brush, dipped in bright green eye shadow and blended it into my crease as a base.


To intensify the look, I decided to apply a dark green as well. I gradually added the colour, until I was satisfied with the intensity.



I blended the edges a little, so it didn't look as harsh. Overall, blending is what smokey eyes are about...


Going back with the flat brush and also with black gel eye liner, I applied that to the lids.



And with another brush dipped in the dark green eye shadow, I blended it out. This way, the black and the green combine together and create a beautiful emeral shade.


I repeated the process under my eyes as well. Firstly, I applied the gel liner.


And blended it with the green shade.


To complete the eyes before applying mascara, I also lined my waterline with black eye pencil. 




For the final touch as usual, apply your favourite mascara.




For the lips I decided to go nude, as I wanted all the attention on the eyes.
So I lined them with brown lip liner, blending it in.


And filled them in with some nude lipstick in a light brown shade.


And this is the whole look:



I hope you enjoyed this makeup look. It was so much fun filming it! And I will definitely be wearing it on the nearest night out!

Love,
Bonnie.xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts