Update: A week off, studio lights and BLOGMAS! ❄

Hi everyone!

Normally I don't write these types of posts, but I felt the need to do so today. I haven't been here for a while, for which I have an explanation -- whenever I didn't study, I filmed or edited videos. I wanted to put more effort into my Youtube channel as that's the thing I am mainly focusing on right now. Making videos is so much more personal than just taking photos, however I wanted to give some love to my blog as well at this time of the year.



As you know, November is slowly coming to an end, which means Christmas is just around the corner. (I couldn't be more excited!). The reason why I'm soooo happy for Christmas this year, is that I convinced my mom to buy me studio lights. These things are VERY expensive, but filming without them (especially in winter) is almost impossible. I'm still stuck at school, so I can't effort to buy them myself, that's the reason I asked my mom.

Today I left school early, because I wasn't feeling well. I came home and decided to go to the doctor's tomorrow. Bad news is: I will be stuck at home for a week. Good news is: I will have a lot of time to film and get ready for BLOGMAS, which I'm doing this year. I wanted to do vlogmas sooo bad, but I don't have a vlogging camera.

So you can expect new post every day from the 1st to the 24th of December! There will be many makeup and nail tutorials, as well as baking and festive posts. Yaaaay!

Stay tuned for Blogmas and also some posts before that, I believe. Once again, thank you so much for reading!

Love,

Bonnie.xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts