Red Lip Makeup Tutorial

I was going through the files on my computer and found this one. It was originally a video that I filmed in case I didn't have time to film anything in the future. Since then I cut and coloured my hair, so it'd be a bit weird to upload it on my Youtube channel right now.

However I've decided to post it in here as I thought it was such a simple 'tutorial'. Instead of drowning you with millions of pictures of my face, I only picked few. This is one of the easiest makeup looks, mainly because it focuses on the lips, the rest is very simple and quick!

Prepare your face using your foundation routine as well as your eyebrows.

To brighten up the eyes a little, use white or silver eyeliner in both of your inner corners.


And because we're not doing any bold eye look, you want to pay attention to the lashes. Prepare them with a special serum before applying mascara.


Or use several coats of your usual mascara.



For the lips, firstly use a darker red lip liner in the corners.


Fill in your lips with bright red lip liner.


Blend everything together using a dark red lipstick.



And that completes this look. I personally feel like this type of a look suits to everyone. Hope you enjoyed this post, look forward to Blogmas since the 1st of December. Yay!

Love,
Bonnie.xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts