I ♥ Autumn Tag

Words cannot express how happy and pleased I am for autumn to finally be here! For me it mostly means one step closer to winter which screams Christmas, however I do enjoy autumn very much.



And because I couldn't be more excited for autumn, I decided to do a tag post.

I ♥ Autumn Tag:

1. Favourite autumn lip product?

When it comes to autumn, I think the berry lip is an absolute must-have! However, because I still go to school I don't tend to wear bold colours on daily bases. Therefore I stick to more natural tones. My favourite for autumn would have to be a slightly nudish pink tone.


2. Favourite autumn nail polish?

I absolutely love taking time and making my nails look as amazing as possible for any season. I change my nail polish quite often, but a go-to nail polish colour for autumn for me is either gold, berry tones or dark red.

3. Favourite autumn drink?

To be honest I have never tried the pumpkin spiced latte or pumpkin spiced anything, ha-ha! I'm not a big fan of coffee, the only coffee I ever drink is probably latte. However I love tea, so I drink that a lot. My favourite would be fennel tea, which is basically heaven in my mouth!

4. Favourite autumn candle?

Candles! I love them so much! My favourite so far would be the one I got at Ikea this year which is not really autumn themed, but it smells of sugar cookies.


5. Favourite fall scarf or accessory?

My goal this year was to wear a lot more scarfs as I have quite a few of those, but never really get them out. When it comes to accessories, I don't think I have any autumn themed pieces, I just wear whatever goes with my outfit. I've been loving gold jewellery lately.

6. Favourite Halloween movie?

Tim Burton's The Night Before Christmas all the way!

7. Favourite Halloween candy?

Hmmm... let me think about this one. I am a big candy lover, but I don't think I have a favourite Halloween candy. My country doesn't really celebrate Halloween so we don't have many themed things in the shops at this time of year.

8. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?

I should think about this one as I should be going to a Halloween party at the end of this month and still have no clue of what I'll be wearing. I don't think I'll buy a costume, probably just dress into black and go as a skeleton, ha-ha!

9. What is your favourite thing about autumn?

My favourite thing about autumn would have to be the fashion, makeup and all the colours. In Slovakia the weather tends to get quite cold, which is a great opportunity to wear furry vests and warm coats.


At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what season it is. You should still enjoy every single day to the fullest and make the most of it! 

Love,
Bonnie.xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts