Working From Home & How To Stay Organized

Since I went a bit crazy with cooking posts recently, as I love spending time in the kitchen, I thought I'd write something different today. I have many beauty related posts and videos coming very soon, however they require a lot more time and I'm stuck in school everyday again...

Although I like to think about YouTube and my blog as of a hobby rather than a job, I guess it still is true as long as you're getting paid for it, ha-ha! Sometimes it can be difficult to organize your free time. Trust me, with school, writing, YouTube and blog, I know what I'm talking about. In between these I also like to spend some free time with family and friends, which is unfortunately impossible some days. But that's okay. Sometimes you need to pay more attention to your job/school, however you should find free time for your loved ones as well.

Therefore here are some quick tips for those who want to stay more organized or work from home.

1. Have a sleeping routine


I know this can be difficult, but it's super important for your body so it knows when it can be the most productive and also when is the time to calm down and begin to be tired to remind you to go to sleep, so you're ready for the next day. You don't have to wake up extra early if it's not your thing. Just make sure you wake up and go to sleep about the same hour every day.

2. Organize your time


I feel like this is the most important step as things can get messy from time to time. Buy a daily planner and schedule your every step. This will make everything so easy and will also make you feel relaxed as you won't have to think about all the things you have to do that day.

3. Don't forget to take care of yourself


Mornings should be important even if you don't need to leave the house that day. You don't have to put on makeup or get super dressed. Wash your face, put your messy hair in a bun or a ponytail, have a shower and it will automatically make you feel more awake.

4. Drink water


This is important for everyone regardless of where they work. Starting the day by drinking a glass of water will make your body start working. Think of it as washing your face in the morning, but from the inside. Well that's a bit creepy, but you know what I mean, lol!

5. Create a work space


Many people make the mistake of turning their bedroom into office. That's not good. It should be for relaxation only. If you live in your own space and have a spare room, make an office out of it. If that's not your case, set up a table and work from there. Don't spend the whole day in bed with laptop on your lap.

I didn't want to go too crazy on this. These are just few tips that I learned and that helped me survive all this everyday madness. But stay positive, because everything has a good and a bad side. That's just how life works.

Thanks for reading.
Love,
Bonnie.xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts