Cat Halloween Makeup Tutorial

Autumn is finally here, which means Halloween is just around the corner. I couldn't be more excited about this! To be honest I didn't really think about filming a Halloween tutorial, however I decided to give this one a try as it's super easy and quick.


I am in no means an expert, but I had so much fun filming this. So if you find yourself wanting to take some cute pictures, or going to a Halloween party at the last minute, give it a go.

  • After you've done your foundation routine and filled in your eyebrows (I recommend filling them in a little fuller than you usually would as your eyes are going to stand out), cover your lids with brown eyeshadow going a little higher at the inner corners.

  • Continue by going over it with a black eyeshadow.

  • After you're done, cover your lids with black gel eyeliner.

  • Draw your little nose following the shape of the one you already have, ha-ha!

  • Fill in your upper lip and join your nose and the top of your top lip together.

  • After that draw few whiskers. You can also apply some bright red lipstick.


If you'd like to see this tutorial in a video form, here's the YouTube video.


Thank you for reading and don't forget to share your photos with me if you decide to recreate this look. All my contacts are in the contact section above.


Love,
Bonnie.xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts