Rock Look | Video

I've been away for a little while, mainly because I've been trying to enjoy as much of the summer break as I could. I think I needed a little break from my internet life for a while. The day I decided to go back to work, I woke up with a terrible sore throat, unable to even move.

One of the main reasons why I hate illnesses is the fact that you are stuck doing nothing for a couple of days. That kills me to be honest, especially when I have so many things planned out. Through all that I'll try my best.

I think that all describes why I haven't posted anything new (or valuable in my opinion) for a good while. I have many things prepared such as new makeup tutorials, food posts, reviews and also new videos.

Enough of the rambling, few days ago I posted a video called 'Rock Look' which was so much fun to film. I admit it's something a little out of my comfort zone, yet I wanted to do it so bad!



I absolutely love the edgy style, it's just not something that suits me in my opinion. However that's the beauty of makeup. You can change it with your mood, because the moment you take it off you're left with bare canvas.


As always, thank you for reading and I'll try and get better soon.

Love,
Bonnie.xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts