Smokey Purple Makeup Tutorial

I must admit purple is not one of my favourite colours, although I think it goes great with green eyes. I have no idea why my camera makes them look grey, I promise they are way more green in real life, ha-ha!

I filmed this a while ago, but actually forgot about the footage so I was pretty happy when I found it. I haven't filmed a makeup tutorial in a while.

I'm back, again, with something really quick & simple.


1. After you moisturize your face, apply your favourite foundation.


2. Cover any dark spots with concealer and powder your face to set it.


3. Fill in your eyebrows if you need to.


4. Apply your blush and bronzer to give your face some definition.


5. First, cover your lids with nude colour.


6. Apply a purple eyeshadow with a fluffy brush. The fluffier the brush, the softer finish you'll get.


Try to focus on the crease to create that smokey look.


7. Take a smaller brush and with the same colour, line your water line and blend it out.


8. Line your eyes using a liquid or gel liner and apply mascara.





And because I'm a tool I forgot to film the lip part. All I did was applied some purple lip gloss and covered it with powder to make it matte.


I hope you liked this quick tutorial, tomorrow I'm filming a makeup tutorial for my Youtube channel which is going to be a lot more complicated than this one, ha-ha! Hopefully it will be done in few days!

Love,
Bonnie.xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts