Maybelline - Baby Lips Electro Review

Hey there!

Whilst I was on my school trip, I realised I forgot all my lip products at home. I headed to a shop and saw the baby lips collection. To be honest it never really caught my eye. What made me buy it was the orange colour. Recently, I've been looking for orange toned lip products as I don't have many of those and I feel like they look really nice with a tan.

Therefore I grabbed the 'Oh! Orange!' shade and made my way to the register.





I have to say I was a little bit disappointed when I first tried it on, because I didn't see almost any colour. It's very lightly tinted. I swatched it in the store on my hand and thought if I applied a bit more, the colour would be a lot stronger -- it is... a little bit.





Overall it's called a lip balm and not a lipstick for a reason, ha-ha!

I absolutely love its orange smell and it feels really good on the lips as well. Almost like lip butter.


Love,
Bonnie.xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts