Making your dreams come true... ★

It's been a long time since I wrote something like this. It's been a long time since I wrote in general to be honest, which is weird, because it's probably the biggest passion of mine. I'd like to say few words to those who feel confused and explain how easy it is to actually make your dreams come true.

I'm not here to give you a step by step manual. My goal is to point out the things that will make you feel stronger and dedicated as I feel like that's the most important.


Let me start by saying that you're so much stronger than you think. And that it doesn't matter what you want, it's more how you feel about it. If there's something you desire more than anything in the entire world and you're able to imagine it, believe me or not, it's going to be yours. Many people dream about all kinds of different things, but they say they don't have time to do it or that it's easier said than done, etc... I tell you what - they're right. Because that's exactly how it works. What you believe eventually comes true. And yes, sometimes not in the form we'd like it to, but it always does. What I know for sure is that excuses won't get you anywhere. Not in your dreams, not in the real world.

Few years ago, before my life changed completely, I used to look at the stars every night, going through every thing I wanted. Every detail, everything was so alive, I couldn't believe it wasn't real yet. It cost me a lot of tears and laughs, but here I am, typing these words, proud to tell you that almost all of those things are now my every day life. By almost I mean 99%, I'd rather leave the 1% for now. Few weeks back, I moved my bed to my window again, so I could see the stars when falling asleep. It brought back so many memories and reminded me of the unexpected. That's the feeling I get every time I see the night sky - how small we are and how many unknown things are out there. It's kind of the same with dreaming. You have the idea, but never know what to expect. Don't plan every detail, it's never going to be 100%, trust whatever is out there and let go of what's pulling you back.



The reason why I brought up the stars is also because of a line I heard in a song. 'The stars will guide us.' Gotta love Ed Sheeran.. Anyway. I recently properly understood those words and it made everything so clear. If you're unsure of what you want, who you love or whatever your heart desires, the one thing that comes into your mind the second you see the stars, is what you want the most. Sometimes it might not be the right thing, but it surely is the truth.

One thing I beg you not to do is to lie to yourself. You shouldn't lie in general, but the worst thing you can do is to lie to your own self. Perhaps  what you secretly desire is not right to the people around you, so you only keep it to yourself. That's okay, because deep inside you know exactly what you want. But if they convince you into thinking it's so bad for you that you start feeling guilty and denying it even in your thoughts, that's the opposite of making your dreams coming true. And I know it's not easy, otherwise we'd all have what we want already, but trust me, the fight is all that matters. Once you get your goal, you'll feel so good and powerful and it's honestly going to be one of the best feelings you'll ever experience.

And don't let people bring you down. It doesn't matter whether they're your family or friends. If they're your friends and they keep bringing you down, they're not real friends. And if they're your own blood, but still make you feel down and useless, try not to let it to you and focus on things that make you happy. If you're still reading, this is the one thing I want you to remember - go with what makes you happy. If it's not hurting anybody and you feel right about it, go with it. Every single person on Earth can feel bad about it, but if you feel good about it, don't let anything or anyone stop you.


★ As always, remember to cherish every moment as if it was your last. ★

Thanks for reading. 
Love,
Bonnie.xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts