July Favourites | 2015

I cannot believe July is over and half of the summer break along with it. I have to say it's been a little stressful for me, but I made so many new friends and had an incredible time overall.

Here I am today, ready to share my July favourites with you.


Beauty Favourites

I don't have as many beauty favourites, partly because I didn't really invest into a lot of products this month, but I found some pieces that were worth to be shared with the world.

First are my new flip flops that I adore so much! They only cost me 8€ and I fell in love with them.



I'm sharing a brush with you this month again. This time, it's a buffing brush. My mom bought it and I have to say applying foundation is so much easier.



When it comes to clothes, I enjoyed wearing skirts and shorts as the weather has been hell of a hot. My favourite outfit would be a plain skirt with white dots all over and a lace shirt.



Makeup-wise I have one eyeshadow and one eyeshadow palette that I've been loving. I did a purple makeup tutorial in which I used this palette by NYC. Purple has never been one of my favourite colours, but I have to admit I kind of love it in eyeshadow form, ha-ha!



The other one is by Catrice in rosegold shimmering colour and it's the prettiest eyeshadow ever!




About my lips, I have been wearing MANY colours, so it wouldn't be fair to only pick few. However what I've been wearing all the time is my new lip balm by Garnier that I randomly bought, because I had dry lips. I already had this one, but somehow lost it and forgot about it and when I saw it in the shop, I couldn't resist.

























Random Favourites

Where to start... ha-ha!

I guess I'll start with my new mug that my grandma bought me. I adore it!



When it comes to food I fell in love with Jelly beans and I wish we had more flavours available.



I also tried new manicure this month using only a stiper and a toothpick and let me tell you it took hours, but I LOVE it!



I also found this thing called headphone plug charm, which is the cutest little thing.




My favourite song is probably Flashlight by Jessie J from Pitch Perfect 2.

My favourite youtuber this month has been Hannah Maggs with her adorable little family. They post one video a week which is basically a vlog of all the seven days.

I didn't know whether to share this or not, but I just had to... If you don't know who Ruby Rose is, than you should, because I absolutely love her. Here's her new short film.

There are all the things I've been loving throughout July that I could think of, ha-ha!
Thanks for reading!

Love,
Bonnie.xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts