How to: Fun Summer Popsicles

Hello there!

There are sooo many popsicle recipes out there. The options are infinite. I've seen an image of this recipe and saved it so I could re-create it later. I told my mom what to buy and didn't wait a second, once she brought the ingredients home.

Ingredients:

gummy sweets
fizzy drink

All of these are totaly up to you, I went with gummy coca cola bottles + coke and gummy worms + sprite.

How to:

1. Put the sweets into popsicle trays.


2. Pour in your fizzy drink.


Let them sit in the freezer over night and when you take them out the next day they should look something like this:



You can also put sweets into ice cube trays, pour your soda in and vualaaa, they can act like sweet ice cubes as well.




You can play with so many flavours. They are so delicious!

Love,
Bonnie.xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts