School Trip 2015 | High Tatras

Hey everyone!

Three days ago I returned home from an amazing place. I've never been a fan of my country, mostly because I've always been trying to find a way out. What I have to admit though is that we have bloody beautiful nature.

Because the school year is ending (I still have two more days), it was time for our classroom to go for a trip. I'm not sure if all schools do that, but in my country, usually all classes go on 2 - 3 day trips to 'end' the school year.

This year we picked High Tatras which are the highest mountains we have. If you've never been in Slovakia or if you want to go, I highly recommend it.

Here are some pictures I took during the trip. These are from the highest mountains.
 I couldn't leave without having our national meals which look like this and the best way I can describe them is that they have a texture similar to gnocchi. They are filled with cheese and served with bacon and heavy cream. 



And when I saw the smurf ice cream, I couldn't resist. Ha-ha!

Overall, we had such a great time and we'll all be happy when we look back on these days.


Love,
Bonnie.xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts