June Favourites | 2015

Hello everyone!

This month has been a little stressful for me and let's just say not the best either, but I still wanted to share my favourites, because there have been a lot of random things I got addicted to.



Beauty Favourites

I want to start with my new brushes that I got in my local drugstore. I've been looking for makeup brushes forever, but couldn't find them anywhere, so you can imagine my excitement the first time I saw these. I think these are originally from Germany as well.




Out of all the things I'm talking about today, this one is the one I'm most excited for. Few weeks ago my friend accidentally destroyed my sunglasses. I was so sad, because those were my favourite. The other day I found them in H&M for 6€ and had to have them back!


I recently ran out of my favourite perfume (Chloe), so I had to replace it with something I had at home. I found this Playgirl one and immediately became obsessed with it!


Random Favourites

Favourite song:
Saturday Night - Simple Plan (new song yay!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXQ8W-nehjY


Adderall - Aywy. & EphRem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlgzwCbLC68

Youtube channel:

Zoe London - I secretly wish I was her basically ha-ha! 
https://www.youtube.com/user/thelondonlipgloss/featured 

Another random thing I fell in love with this month is or was the weather. It was mostly cloudy, rainy and cold. (I couldn't sound more depressing lol) I'm being serious though. I love rainy weather so much! 




I've also been in love with Snapchat recently. >.<





 























username: bonnie_greene

I don't tend to watch TV as we don't have that many interesting channels in my country, therefore I stick to youtube and online series. I watched the first season of American Horror Story couple months ago and this month I started watching the second one. It's too addictive... 

And last but not least, I've been obsessed with the game Subway Surfers, which is nothing new, but I swear I could play it all day.


These are all my June favourites, I couldn't think of more. Like I said this month has been a little harsh on me, but I'm looking forward to July! 

Love,
Bonnie.xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts