Fresh Spring Makeup Tutorial

Hello everyone!


I know it's probably a little late for this, but hey! I filmed this a long time ago, I just didn't have time to post it. The school is ending in few weeks and I have so much work to do. I'm going crazy over here, believe me.


Anyways, I love makeup. I have so many makeup looks prepared that I could be literally posting them every day for this entire year, ha-ha! ♥ This time I went for something fresh, quick and more natural, because most of the time quick&natural are the two things we're most-likely going for. Enough talking then. 

Here I present you my Fresh Spring Makeup Look:


Apply your favourite foundation. Try to focus on the centre of your face, blending it out for more natural look.


Cover any imperfections with a small amount of concealer and set everything with powder.


Fill in your eyebrows if you want to.


At this point you can use a bronzer or blush, or both... I went for a liquid blush that's my favourite, because it looks so natural.

(Kinda looks like ketchup before you blend it, lol)

Cover your lids with orange eyeshadow (I swear I'm in love with warm tones this spring).



Don't forget to blend and to give it a bit more sparkle I added some gold eyeshadow on top.


I didn't want to use black liner, just because I wanted this to be softer, so I went for a brown pencil instead.


And because I have super short and thin lashes, I curled them and used some mascara.


I also applied a brown eyeshadow under my eyes towards the outer corner and the same golden shade into my inner corners.





Prepare your lips using a lipbalm.


Finish off by applying a lightly tinted lipgloss. I went for a peach toned one, as that's my favourite for this look.


All done! :)




I hope you liked this quick tutorial. I also hope you had a lovely weekend and I'll see you soon! Hopefuly, ha-ha!

Love,
Bonnie.xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts