Red Lip Makeup Tutorial

Hi everyone!

Makeup tutorials are one of my favourites to film, therefore I've decided to re-create another one. This one is such a classic -- very easy and quick. I did a whole video on this one, but never posted it. I don't really know why, I guess I wasn't happy enough about it. 

Anyways, this year I became so much more confident with wearing bright lipsticks. I've always wanted to, but wasn't sure whether they suit me or not. After a while I realized it was something I wanted to try out, so I did.

I haven't been through a lot of lipsticks ever since, so I can't really give you any advice. However in this tutorial I used the 'Rimmel Kate Moss' in number 107, which is such a pretty shade!

Yesterday I was looking for a quick makeup tutorial to film and I picked the classic red lip one, because I felt like you can't go wrong with that. So here's a little step by step tutorial. Hope you enjoy!




  • After I did my foundation, I used white pencil liner as a highlighter under my brows and also in the inner corners.

  • After that I covered my lids with creamy shimmering eye shadow. It doesn't have much colour to it, it just gives you a nice glittery effect.


  • I then applied some caramel shade on top of it over the whole lid and blended it out.

  • I also darkened the crease (not too much though) with a dark brown shade.

  • And because this is a simple look and I wanted the red lips to stand out, I didn't want to darken my eyes too much, so I just did a thin line with gel liner. I also didn't go all the way to the inner corner. I wanted to create an illusion of thicker lashes.

  • No eye makeup would be completed without mascara.

  • Moving on to lips, firstly I outlined them with dark brown lip liner.

  • And the last step, of course -- red lipstick.

And that is the whole look complete!


I also want to say sorry for the sun, it's really difficult to film with natural lighting.

Love,
Bonnie.xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts