Deep Blue Makeup Tutorial

Hi everyone!




Today, I have another makeup tutorial for you. I wanted to do something like this for a good while, but wasn't brave enough I guess. This is a bit different -- quite strong look. I also went crazy at the end haha, but overall it's a really nice look for a night out.

1. I started off by moisturizing my face.


2. I then put on my foundation and covered any redness with concealer.



3. When I was done with the base, I set everything with powder.



4. To give my face some colour I used powdered blush.



5. And finally I fixed my eyebrows with a brow pencil.



6. For the eyes, firstly I put tape at the ends of my lids, because I wanted the eyeshadow to really stand out. Make sure to stick the tape to your hands at first though, so it's not too sticky. Otherwise it'll ruin your foundation.



7. I then covered my lids with blue eyeshadow.



8. A applied a white eyeshadow under the arch of my brows to highlight.



9. Once that was done, I applied a turquoise eyeshadow into the inner corners to make them stand out.




10. Taking a deeper blue shadow, I applied that into my crease and also under my eyes.




11. And with the deepest blue eyeshadow, I created a nice winged line -- just as if I was doing liquid liner, but thicker and higher. I also applied that under the eyes to intensify the look.



12. Taking the first blue eyeshadow I used, I applied that into the middle of my lids.



13. Once you remove the tape, you can touch up your eyes with a bit of concealer.



14. Don't forget to blend any harsh lines under your eyes.




15. I finished the eyes by applying mascara.



16. Once my eyes were done, I covered my lips with concealer and applied some blue eyeshadow over it.




If you want to make this look wearable, you can totally skip this and just use a nude lipstick.




Blue is one of my favourite colours on anything or anyone. Bare in mind that I'm by no means an expert, but I tried my best. Hope you liked the post.

If you want to see full video, go to:


Love, 
Bonnie. xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts