Black&Gold Ombre Nails

Hi there!

I've seen this nail art on the internet a good while ago, so I saved the picture and decided to re-create it myself. I'm not the best at painting nails, but I was too curious about it.



I took some makeup sponges, black and gold nail polish and also a gel top coat to set everything in place.

Firstly I applied two coats of black polish.



















I then put some gold glitter on the tips of my nails and quickly dabbed that with the makeup sponge to blend it into the black.




















After that I did the same thing again to intesify the gold shade.



























And lastly I let that sit for a while and set everything with a gel top coat.


I wasn't able to capture everything, because I wasn't filming, I was just taking photos this time. Overall, it's way easier than it looks, trust me!

Bonnie.xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts