Rosegold & Purple Makeup Tutorial

Hello!

I have another makeup tutorial here. I enjoy doing them so much. This one is particularly one of my favourites. I'm not really a fan of purple shades, but I must admit I love this look.
I'm not sure how long it took me to do this look, because I was filming and everything takes longer when you're filming ha-ha! Plus I'm like the slowest person in the world, but even for me this is one of the quickest makeup looks.


  • First I moisturized my skin. I then applied my favourite foundation.

  • After that I covered any redness and dark circles with concealer. To set everything I powdered my face. When setting your base, try to focus on your nose, forehead and chin.


    • I lightly applied bronzer, just to create a nice finish. I decided to skip blush, because I wanted the eyes to really pop.

    • I filled in my eyebrows.

    • For the eyes, I used light pink eyeshadow as a base.

    • Next I applied white shadow right under the arch of my brows and into the inner corners to highlight.

    • After that I took a cream purple eyeshadow and applied it on the outer corners of my lids. I blended everything together right afterwards.

    • I also added some rose gold shimmer on top.

    • When I was happy with my eyeshadow and everything was blended welll, I draw a thin line and did a little wing at the end, using a dark purple eyeshadow.

    • And because no eye makeup is finished without mascara, I curled my lashes and applied few coats on.

    • To top it all off I used a nude lip liner, after which I used nude lipstick.


    And here's the complete look.




    I love this makeup so much it became my daily routine for a while.

    Love, 
    Bonnie. xoxo

    Comments

    Popular Posts