Happy Birthday, Elton!


Hello!

Today is the 1st of February, which means my cat has just turned 1 year old. I posted some pictures when we first got him, but I thought I'd update them, because he's a big boy now. Ha-ha!

Nothing has changed really. He's still super hyper and loves to play. One of the things he loves doing is biting. My mom gets really angry, but I always let him win and just laugh about it. He weights something about 5 kilograms, which is a lot, but perfectly fine for his breed. We try to feed him regurarly and also play with him as much as we can so he doesn't sleep all day, which again is absolutely normal for cats.

Here are some recent pictures as promised.




I like to call this one a selfie.


Apparently he enjoys watching basketball.

  
He like sits and everything..lol




A year ago I was dying to have a cat. Now I cannot imagine a day without him. 

Bonnie. xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts