My New Year's Resolutions

Hello everybody!



I’m super excited for New Year. I’ve seen literally everyone making their ‘New Year’s Resolutions’ list, so I thought I’d give it a go and see if I’m able to do it. I love challenging myself, especially when I know it can benefit me.


1. LAUGH MORE


Looking back at this year, I’ve spent too much time crying over stupid things. At the end, things are not as bad as they look. And after every cry, I wonder, why didn’t I just laugh instead? Life is too short to waste it in tears all the time.


2. DRINK MORE


I obviously mean water ha-ha! Drinking water benefits your entire body from inside out. 
When I drink a lot of water regularly, I find myself being happier and not so sleepy.

3. EXERCISE


I know, I know. I’d been working out for few months, but then I stopped, because I had a lot of work to do and I was ridiculously busy. This year I want to get back to it.

4. SPEND MORE TIME WITH FAMILY & FRIENDS

It's not easy to imagine I'll have to leave soon. That will mean seeing my family and friends A LOT less, so whilst I'm here, I want to focus mainly on them!

5. BE BRAVE


Now when I say this I mostly mean to overcome my anxiety and also my fear of water. Because summer without swimming is tough, trust me. Ha-ha.

6. WORK HARDER


I’m going to try to be more organized so I can find enough time to write, make videos, study and blog as well.

7. TRAVEL


Traveling is the best thing in the entire world. I’m one of those people who hate routines, so I always try to find places where I can go, when my home feels like a prison. It doesn’t have to be far away, it just has to be something new.

8. COOK MORE


I live in a family where it’s rare to try new meals. I’m a complete opposite! (I guess it has to do something with the fact that I hate any kind of routine.) I want to get to know new dishes, stuff I haven’t tried before and get better in the kitchen.

9. INSPIRE & HELP PEOPLE


This is the reason why I’ve decided to start a youtube channel. To make things easier and show people that anything is possible if you really want it.

10. MAKE 2015 WORTH IT!


I feel like this sums it all up. Before the end of 2015 I want to look back and think: wow, what an amazing year. I think this one is also the most important. Do whatever makes you happy and live every single second to the fullest.

Happy New Year Everyone!

Bonnie. xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts