Christmas Dinner & Festive Decorations

When it comes to me, spending time with people you love is the most important thing about Christmas. This applies to any religion, even if you don’t celebrate Christmas, you should always have people who support you and make you happy.







This year we met again at my aunt’s and uncle’s. We started with a delicious dinner and right after that opened all our presents.






Christmas Eve is obviously not the only time we all meet at one table, but for some reason it feels more special. Although I wish I could move to England any second, I still enjoy being with my family and with every second I realize more and more, that by then I’m not going to be able to be with them so often. Therefore I try to focus on the good.







Bonnie. xoxo



Comments

Popular Posts