The Day After

Couple days ago we had a sleepover at school; only me and my 17 classmates.

                   It all began at 4pm. We played some games, been to an amazing private concert and at about 10, we had the whole school for us! Nobody took care of us, so we could do anything we wanted. Now let me tell you, seeing an empty school at night, knowing you can do anything, makes you feel super free. We all pretty much turned into 5 year olds for the night.

We took mattresses and slid down the stairs, played hide & seek for hours, scaring ourselves around every corner. My school looks historical from the outside to the inside, we’re connected to church and our history is not so innocent as well, therefore after the lights went down, we felt like in a horror movie.

After we started to feel tired and exhausted, we agreed it’d be the best to sit down and relax for a while. Almost everyone fell asleep, only me and couple friends decided to stay up all night.

I think this was somewhere about 2am. We spent hours talking, regardless of the fact we had to wake up at 6 (at that point school normally opens and the staff starts to appear). At 5 we were so tired we decided to sleep.
                

                  Next day we woke up like zombies, watched a movie (most of us fell asleep at the beginning) and headed home.

I arrived at about 12, took the most relaxing bath ever, and took a nap. By nap I mean sleeping for 13 hours, waking up the next day ill as never.


We have few more days off at school, which is great. Hopefully I recover soon.

Bonnie xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts