Starting A Youtube Channel


Never in my life I’d think I’d ever be brave enough to start something like this. I’ve never been shy, but not confident either. My dream is and will always be to continue writing books and become a chef or at least open my little bistro. I live in country where everything seems the same. Don’t get me wrong, I love my friends and family. However sometimes it can feel a little crowded. I promised myself to not be mad for the past and be happy whilst I’m here, because one day I’ll leave and won’t be able to see these amazing people as often as I do now.


I’ve always enjoyed watching other youtubers and in my head I’d always imagine I’m doing those things myself. And because I have so many ideas in my head that I wanted to share with the world, I thought what a better way to do it than starting my own Youtube channel.


A year later my dream is finally able to come true. I’m getting a camera for Christmas. I will obviously continue blogging, because I love it. You can expect a lot of makeup tutorials, helpful tips and tricks, cooking videos, DIY’s and a lot more!





My first video should be up before New year, so hopefully everything goes as planned and I cannot wait to start!

Love, Bonnie. xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts