Halloween 2014

I know I’m way too late, but I’ve just found the photos from this year’s Halloween and I have some funny memories to share with you.


Me and couple of my friends decided to throw a little party. After hours of painting our faces, we agreed, going out and scaring people would be funnier. We were right.


We put on our costumes (darkest clothes we found) and headed out. As soon as we stepped outside of the building, we regretted it. It was so cold!


Regardless of the temperature, we decided to have fun and started walking around like ghosts. Because in my country Halloween is not celebrated, people either got scared or started taking pictures of us.



We didn’t stay out for too long, plus the paint was itching our faces to death, but we had so much fun and fell asleep not only with sore throat, but amazing memories as well.





(Sorry for the crappy quality, I'm getting new phone in few days)


Love, Bonnie. xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts