Autumn Outfit Ideas

Autumn in fashion for me is cosy, fluffy and comfortable. Not too cold, not too warm yet. When it comes to colours I think berry tones, greys and browns are must haves! Autumn is all about getting ready for winter. For some reason this year’s October in Slovakia decided to be slightly colder, so whilst it looks like the start of autumn, it feels more like the beginning of winter.


I am so busy at the moment, but I made sure to have these photos before the winter really takes over. Before I tell you more about my outfits, I want to say A HUGE THANKS to my incredibly talented friend, Tímea, who dedicated her time to me.


Makeup-wise I went for a little bit of brown eye shadow, as it was all about the dark lips, and before I put on my mascara, I applied some brown eyeliner.





Outfit Ideas

#1





#2


#3






Me and my friend had so much fun filming this! Remember to cherish every moment as if it was the last!



Love, Bonnie. xoxo




Comments

Popular Posts